MONROE COUNTY BRIDAL EXPO, Sunday, April 9th, 12pm thu 3pm
Cannon-Stickley Mansion, Warren Street, Madisonville, Tennessee.
YOU CANNOT MISS the 6th annual Monroe County Bridal Expo if you or someone you know is getting married!
We have LOTS of great vendors! LOTS of ideas for the wedding! LOTS of door prizes! But most of all, its fun and FREE to the public! Grooms welcome and you don’t have to be engaged to enjoy this expo.
EARLY EXHIBITOR LIST
- Donna’s Old Town Cafe, (Catering for all Occasions, Banquet Room, Restaurant), Melissa Graves, 423.519.3304
- A. Goodman Productions (Wedding Videography), Edward Gooman, 423.381.0757
- Always Blooming Wedding & Event Rentals & Decor, Joseph Sturgil, 423.506.1533
- Adam Pennington (Decorator), 423.519.0074
- Arbonne Connie Summey (Skincare and Healthy Living)
- Avian Visuals Peyton Childress (Videography, Photography)
- Blessed Cakes & Event Planning Desiree Hitson (Baker and Event Planning), Desiree Hitson, email@example.com
- Clayton Event Design (Coordinator & Rentals), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dotena, Charlotte Morgan Essential Oils, 423.836.2934, email@example.com
- Embellished Elegance (Clothing, Resort wear, Monograming), Crystal Bledsoe , 423.545.9786
- Eva’s Bakery, Eva Gay, 423.435.5513, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glam You Makeup (Makeup Artist Casey Camp) 423.836.2200, email@example.com
- Initials Inc (Totes, Purses), Leandra Swanson, 423.836.2940
- Kellie Elmore Creative (Photography, Design, Event Planning), 423.572.1140
- Kelly Jamerson Towncraft Kitchenware, 423.572.2011, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Knight’s Bridals and Beyond (Event Planning, Wedding Gowns, Tuxedos, Accessories), 865.712.8779
- Kevin Knight’s Mobile Beats Entertainment (Wedding & Event DJ), 865.712.8779
- LipSense (Long Lasting Lipstick) Kellie Paris, email@example.com
- Melissa Coffey (Mary Kay, Beauty Consultant, Bridal Makeup, Skincare)
- Monet Global, Jennifer Rose Hair Products, 423.920.7281, rosejennifer24
- My Kind of Lovely (Tuxedo Rental), Katie Lee, 423.561.0306
- NuSkin (Whitening Toothpaste) Melanie Phillips 423.295.5090
- Pampered Chef, Amanda Mardis (Bridal Showers and House Parties), 865.207.4585, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perfectly Posh (Pampering Products), Connie Barnett, 931.252.1683, email@example.com
- Pink Zebra Home Fragrance and Decor (Non-toxic soy-based Wax)
- Pure Romance, Kayce McCann, 423.836.3107, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salt & Light Studios Robin Kirkland (Dance Studio), salt.and.light
- Sweet Nora’s Bakeshop, Heidi Hughes, email@example.com, 423.253.2798
- Sweet Tees Print & Design (Custom Services for Clothing & More), Michelle Davis, 423.807.0889
- The ReSpun Home (Wooden Furnishings and Decor), Susie Millsaps, 423.519.7647
- Cindy Duncan’s Thrive by Le-Vel (Thrive nutritional supplements), 423.836.0036
- Tsali Notch Vineyard (Venue for Wedding, Reception, Bridal Shower, etc), JD Dalton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wren Cottage Antiques & Home (Antiques, Vintage, Primitives, and Home Décor)
- Vonore Beauty Shop (Hair Salon, Wedding Hair)
- UP Outdoors Productions (Photography, Videography) Chase Smith, 865.765.6558, email@example.com
More vendors coming! Check back here for updates…
Exhibitors, reserve your spot now! All Monroe County Bridal Expo exhibitors are listed on this page and received discounted registration at future Expos. In addition to registration fee, exhibitors offer door prize drawings to help invite brides in to event.
Have a question? Give us a call at 423.519.3304. We look forward to talking with you!
We are currently registering vendors:
- Complete the online Exhibitor Registration Form.
- List your Door Prize on the form. Vendors provide a door prize and in return interest in the event builds and you lots of positive advertisement for your business.
- Vender Registration fee: $75. Returning vendor discount rate: $50. After April 1, registration: $125. For payments by check or money order: Pay online via PayPal or make checks payable to Melissa Graves and mail to Donna’s Old Town Café, 100 College Street, Madisonville, TN 37354.
Melissa Graves: (423) 519-3304; or by sending us a message on our Monroe County Bridal Expo Facebook page! If you know someone who might be interested please share this page. Get a reminder about the expo and stay up to date by subscribing to the Monroe County Bridal Expo Newsletter.